Looks like we can't reproduce the issue or there's a problem in the test case provided.
    Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    anoble is on a distinguished road

Default Some config fields not retaining changes

Some config fields not retaining changes

I am working my way through the Expense Report tutorial and I am having troubles adding some configuration changes. When I try adding an array to the 'options' config and then click 'Enter' I get a new line rather than saving the info. I also tried moving to a different config parameter but find that the 'options' field then becomes empty. This also occurs with the 'style' config option. Am I missing something or is this a bug?

Thanks,

Adrian

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    bharatn is on a distinguished road

After you are done entering data, try clicking on another field or use tab. Agree the usability of this editor could be improved.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    anoble is on a distinguished road

I have tried both those things and it is still not saving the value. My specific problem is with a Select Field on a form. The Ext.field.Select 'options' configuration does not allow you to place text e.g.. [{text:"Uncategorized",value:null},{text:"Lodging",value:"lodging"},{text:"Transportation",value:"transportation"},{text:"Food/
    Drink",value:"food"}]

and then save it.

Sencha - Architect Dev Team aconran's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold

anoble -

I just tested this with the above set of options as you pasted and it worked fine.

The only thing that I needed to adjust was the carriage return in between "Food/" and "Drink". This makes what you pasted an invalid object literal.
    Aaron Conran
    @aconran
    Sencha Architect Development Team

Thread Participants: 2