Threaded View

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    parky128 is on a distinguished road

Default GroupingView Events

GroupingView Events

I am working on a grid component and hooking up a CheckboxSelectionModel and a GroupingView. I need a checkbox displaying for each of the grouped headers which I have achieved through editing the groupTextTpl of the GroupingView.

However, now that I have my checkboxess displaying for each of my data rows and for each of the grouped header rows, I need to prevent the checkbox selection on the grouped header row causing the collapsed groups to expand and collapse.

I have seen in other posts that there is a 'groupclick' event which I have setup a listener on in attempt to prevent the event from propagating, but this seem to to be too late in the event chain as when I break into this event handler the grouped row has already expanded to reveal the detail rows.

I then had a go handling the 'groupmousedown' event on the grid, which I can now break into and the group does not expand, but when I try to stop the event using the Ext methods it doesnt seem to prevent the group from expanding\collapsing.

Code below:

Code:
    this.on({'groupmousedown': function(grid, field, value, e){
                e.stopEvent();
            }, scope: this});
    Can anyone out there assist me here?
    Last edited by parky128; 14 Nov 2011 at 1:12 PM. Reason: spelling error

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi