Success! Looks like we've fixed this one. According to our records the fix was applied for DSGNR-1020 in a recent build.
    Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    vw-jraq is on a distinguished road

Default Cannot Open Project with ArrayStore

Cannot Open Project with ArrayStore

How to reproduce problem:
    Create a Sencha Touch project, drag an array store, save, close designer. When opening designer again if you click on the project name from the startup splash screen the load will fail with the following error:

TypeError: 'undefined' is not an object

I have done some trial and error and discovered that if you open the project from the spash screen or by double clicking the project file you get this error. However, if you create a new project, and then select File > Open Project, it will open just fine.

I believe a coworker of mine has already reported this but I wanted to give some more details on how I was able to get the project open.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    bharatn is on a distinguished road

Hello,

What is the build# you are using? I tested this on build 149 on Mac and Win and dont see this issue.
    Could you please update to latest build and try?

Thanks

Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating

How do I get the latest build? The download link still shows build 65, my version of designer auto updated to build 82. I see no option from within designer to check for updates.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    aoathout is on a distinguished road

I'm having the same issue. My env. is OS X 10.6.8, Designer 2. build 82. I read in a different thread there was a new release coming soon that should address this issue. Looking forward to the updated version

Sencha - Architect Dev Team aconran's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold

Build 165 was pushed out today.
    Aaron Conran
    @aconran
    Sencha Architect Development Team

Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating

This is working now with the 165 build. Thanks guys for all of the hard work!

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar