Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    hazimdikenli is on a distinguished road

Default order of execution, delaying, rescheduling a function

order of execution, delaying, rescheduling a function

Hello, I am using Ext JS 3.3.1

I have a pretty complex page, and I cannot change the order of initializiton of the objects.

In one of my init functions, I need a grid/store/combobox but the corresponding ComponentMgr/StoreMgr returns null for a certain ID, and I know that it will be available after all of the onReady scripts executes. So is there a way of postponing the execution of the function, until those components are ready, or adding it as an event and getting it triggered when those components are ready. I tried adding that function to the onReady event, but I guess it executes itself right-away, because it is already in ready-state.

Sencha - Senior Forum Manager mitchellsimoens's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute

I have moved this thread to the Ext JS 3.x Help forum. Please make sure you post in the correct forum.
    Mitchell Simoens @SenchaMitch
    Sencha Inc, Senior Forum Manager

Think my support is good? Get more personalized support via a support subscription. https://www.sencha.com/store/

Need more help with your app? Hire Sencha Services services@sencha.com

Want to learn Sencha Touch 2? Check out Sencha Touch in Action that is in print!

When posting code, please use BBCode's CODE tags.

Thread Participants: 1