Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    I3D is on a distinguished road

Default Preloading bar for another project

Preloading bar for another project

Hey Guys

So I saw the preloading bar video, now if I include this preloading in the same project file, then i'll have to wait for the file to load before the loading bar does, so the best way to go about this is to have two separate projects one for preloading bar and the other for the actual project. question is how can i repeat the preloading bar until the other project is loaded?

Cheers

Vote Rating
    arnebech will become famous soon enough

Currently the projects initializes/starts when the window fires the 'load' event

Code:
    window.addEventListener('load', ....
    Perhaps what you want to do is to make sure the main project is not loaded before the preload project is running and/or changing when the project starts.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

anks Arne

Is there a reference documentation for sencha API? the documentation barely touches on the custome JS access.

Thanks

Vote Rating
    arnebech will become famous soon enough

We consider the exported JS to be private for now (e.g. not documented and subject to change), but since it is all javascript you could potentially read and understand the code yourself.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

Ok thanks for the explanation

BTW I have worked on Hype and MotionComposer and honestly I'm pretty impressed with Sencha Animate. well done guys, there are room for improvements for sure, but so far it's much better than the above ones, especially when it comes to speed of execution when running off a mobile browser.

Thread Participants: 1

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar