Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    AmbeDcorde is on a distinguished road

Default Ext ux TouchCalendar

Ext ux TouchCalendar

This is great, thank you. So do you think it will be possible to store the tiles offline without using PhoneGap? Ive been experimenting with GeoExt and have had some success storing tiles offline. I think that version has a datastore which can store the tiles locally.Thanks again,Digeridoopoo my new site:Nicad Batteries

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    farfade is on a distinguished road

Nice work !

I'd like to use it with ST2... What about the migration ?

Thanks in advance,
    raph

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    vitand is on a distinguished road

could you move it to ST2, I tried ST2 branch from github, but looks like it's not fully migrated

Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    Stuart-SwarmOnline will become famous soon enough Stuart-SwarmOnline will become famous soon enough

Hi,

After a long delay (apologies for that!) the Sencha Touch 2 version of the Ext.ux.TouchCalendar is available from the GitHub repository in the ST2 branch (https://github.com/SwarmOnline/Ext.u...endar/tree/ST2).

You should be able to drop this into your ST2 projects right away but as it's an initial release there may still be a few bugs lurking around so if you come across any please get in touch and we'll get onto them.

Cheers
    Stuart

Vote Rating
    Diego Garcia is on a distinguished road

Hi there.

This is a nice plugin. I'm trying to make it work on this sencha project I've been working for a couple of months. The examples are kind of easy, but what about a more "real" situation?? There is any example about how to use this plugin using a "dynamic" store instead just hard coding the events on the example store?? ("dynamic" means pulling events from server side using ajax, jsonp or whatever).

I want to get this plugin working implementing MVC native sencha architecture: my events model in one file, other file to define my store (witch will be handled as app store and maybe used in several situations, not only for the calendar), and finally one file for the view, where the calendar will be defined (but the store will be out of this file scope). Make sense or I need to attach some code the show what I'm trying to do??