Vote Rating
    riyaad is on a distinguished road

Default field.Select only displays a max of 4 items?

field.Select only displays a max of 4 items?

Hi guys

Is there any reason why this code would only display the first 4 items in the select list?

Code:
            var bundle_ddn = new Ext.field.Select({
                name: 'bundle_ddn',
                label: 'Bouquet:',
                options:[
                                        { text:'DStv Compact',          value: '3' },
                                        { text:'DStv EasyView',         value: '7' },
                                        { text:'DStv Lite',             value: '6' },
                                        { text:'DStv Premium',          value: '1' },
                                        { text:'DStv Select 1',         value: '4' },
                                        { text:'DStv Select 2',         value: '5' },
                                        { text:'DStv Select 2',         value: '5' },
                                        { text:'TopTV Ultimate Movies', value: '14' },
                                        { text:'TopTV Variety',         value: '11' }
                            ]
            });

Sencha - Senior Forum Manager mitchellsimoens's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute

You mean the height of the list once click on the field?
    Mitchell Simoens @SenchaMitch
    Sencha Inc, Senior Forum Manager

Think my support is good? Get more personalized support via a support subscription. https://www.sencha.com/store/

Need more help with your app? Hire Sencha Services services@sencha.com

Want to learn Sencha Touch 2? Check out Sencha Touch in Action that is in print!

When posting code, please use BBCode's CODE tags.

Vote Rating

Hi Mitchell Simoens

Thank you for response, I was referring to the elements in the actual list. The problem is that if you have more the say 4 in the selectfield list, you'd need to drag'n hold to scroll down (assuming you know there's more in the dropdown). The rest (should you not know is there) would remain "hidden" to the user. Is there a way that one could make the dropdown (selectfield) list scrollable?

Regards
    Riyaad

Vote Rating
    mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute

I see what you mean... I don't think there is bounds checking currently but a UI like that will get worked on.

Think my support is good? Get more personalized support via a support subscription. https://www.sencha.com/store/

Want to learn Sencha Touch 2? Check out Sencha Touch in Action that is in print!

Sencha - Sencha Touch Dev Team rdougan's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    rdougan will become famous soon enough

The popup list for a SelectField is already scrollable. Do you mean make the list a little smaller/larger so the users knows there is more to scroll?
    Sencha Inc.
    Robert Dougan - @rdougan
    Sencha Touch 2 and Ext JS 4 Core Team Member, SASS/Theming Wizard.

Vote Rating

Quote Originally Posted by rdougan View Post
    The popup list for a SelectField is already scrollable. Do you mean make the list a little smaller/larger so the users knows there is more to scroll?
    I think there needs to be some bounds checking. It should be as tall as the list is unless it would go off screen, in that case constrain to the available height.

Sencha - Sencha Touch Dev Team rdougan's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    rdougan will become famous soon enough

Ah, I understand now. I shall add a ticket, makes sense.
    Sencha Inc.
    Robert Dougan - @rdougan
    Sencha Touch 2 and Ext JS 4 Core Team Member, SASS/Theming Wizard.

Vote Rating

Hi Mitchell Simoens, RDougan

This would be great - thank you both.

Regards,
    Riyaad

Thread Participants: 2

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi