Hybrid View

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    lukaslentner is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: Ticker / Live Updated Chart

Unanswered: Ticker / Live Updated Chart

Hi,

I have a chart with a line series and a numeric (Y) and a timeaxis (X). Every second my program adds a record at the end of the store and then I re-set the time constrain dates. The whole thing should look like a ticker (eg. stocks or CPU usage). My problem is now that the markers of the line series don't move to the left side (only in the beginning, when the chart is filled from the right side) but just change their Y-value.

Eg. the most right point should become the second right point, but it stays most right point and just adjusts its value.

How can I program the ticker now to act like a ticker where the markers are flowing to the left?

Thankx
    Lukas

Sencha - Senior Forum Manager mitchellsimoens's Avatar
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute

Mitchell Simoens @SenchaMitch
    Sencha Inc, Senior Forum Manager

Think my support is good? Get more personalized support via a support subscription. https://www.sencha.com/store/

Need more help with your app? Hire Sencha Services services@sencha.com

Want to learn Sencha Touch 2? Check out Sencha Touch in Action that is in print!

When posting code, please use BBCode's CODE tags.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    lukaslentner is on a distinguished road

Yea I have, but didn't understand what makes it going to the left ...

Something with markerIndex??

Please help ;-)

Lukas

Thread Participants: 1