Ext User
    Vote Rating
    fawzyj is on a distinguished road

Lightbulb EXT 2.0 layout need re-design(for me at least)

EXT 2.0 layout need re-design(for me at least)

hi all
    i'm coming from the land of java and swing where enery thing can be managed and changed from code in creation time as well as runtime
    although the ext team is making a really wonderfull job bringing the desktop experience to the web,from a developer(swing ui) perspective the layout needs redesign to allow runtime modefication to the containers and its content and to the layout object properties and behavior

1-BorderLayout lack the ability to create region at runtime ,even accessing available regions is nearly impossible(except by Ext.getCmp()),modefing region content is not standard and nearly a hack, i think we need api like container.getLayout() to get the layout and then modefing its content
    layout.getRegion('regionLocation') and layout.addRegion('location','id') and layout.addToRegion(component)

2-ColumnLayout lack the ability toadd columns at runtime dynamically and the ability to reorder the columns, i think api like columnLayout.addColumn(index) will be nice feature and ColumnLayout.changeColumnLocation(column,newIndex) is a required feature

3-TableLayout need the same as the ColumnLayout for both rows and Columns

can anyone from the dev team(Jack???) give a comment
    thanx in advance
    joe

Ext User
    Vote Rating
    dclaussen is on a distinguished road

Default Dynamically changing contents

Dynamically changing contents

This isn't directly related to your question, but when I first started using Ext 2 I couldn't figure out how to dynamically add content to a layout.

This post provides some insight:
    http://extjs.com/forum/showthread.php?t=16671

Thread Participants: 1

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar