Ext JS Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    radutoev is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: Portal Example

Unanswered: Portal Example

Hello,

I was wondering if one can "extract" the portal/portlets definitions from the classes.js that comes with the example(specifically the portalpanel, portalcolumn, portlet and PortalDropZone).
    I saw there that there are a lot of standard definitions present and I don't understand why. Also why were the components registered as Ext.app?

Thanks

Answers
    Vote Rating
    tobiu is a name known to all tobiu is a name known to all tobiu is a name known to all tobiu is a name known to all tobiu is a name known to all tobiu is a name known to all

ext-4.0.7\examples\portal\classes

the files are in the specified folder, sure you can use / include them in(to) other projects.
    Best regards
    Tobias Uhlig

S-CIRCLES Social Network Engine

Ext JS Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    radutoev is on a distinguished road

Ok so I understand how could my question be confusing.
    What I want to do is the folowing:
    - use a portlet in the portal examples that has infiite scrolling.
    I've imported the classes.js and all works ok, however when I add the infinite scroll gridpanel the scroller is not displayed.
    When I remove the classes.js and add directly the gridpanel into a viewport everything, magically, works ok.
    So what could be the question is that what conflicts might appear?
    Also do recommend a certain import suite? Currently I import http://cdn.sencha.io/ext-4.0.7-gpl/ext-all.js, http://cdn.sencha.io/ext-4.0.7-gpl/ext-debug.js, classes.js. Also some css files.

Thread Participants: 1