Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    albertus.reinaldi is on a distinguished road

Default Grid Problem in GXT 2.2.5 and GWT 2.4.0

Grid Problem in GXT 2.2.5 and GWT 2.4.0

Hello,

Before i move to the problem, my gwt web project worked with GWT2.4.0 and GXT2.2.5.

i tried to create a basic grid in my gwt project, and I copy the codes from EXT GWT Demo.
    this is the Link: http://www.sencha.com/examples/#basicgrid.
    but when i tried to run the project, i got an error like this :

Code:
    09:43:54.353 [ERROR] [gxt_test] Unable to load module entry point class com.chameleon.GXT.client.GXT_Test (see associated exception for details)
    java.lang.RuntimeException: Deferred binding failed for 'com.extjs.gxt.ui.client.widget.grid.GridTemplates' (did you forget to inherit a required module?)
    does anyone knows why this error happens ?, because if I tried another component like Basic Tree or Basic Tab the project works fine.

Sencha - GXT Dev Team
    Vote Rating
    Colin Alworth is a glorious beacon of light Colin Alworth is a glorious beacon of light Colin Alworth is a glorious beacon of light Colin Alworth is a glorious beacon of light Colin Alworth is a glorious beacon of light

Without more information, it is hard to say what is causing that - are you sure you have the inherits line in your gwt module file for GXT?

Code:
    <inherits name='com.extjs.gxt.ui.GXT'/>
    More info from the log, and the contents of your module file might make it easier for us to help.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    albertus.reinaldi is on a distinguished road

thanks for the reply.

first, i have already wrote the inherit line in my gwt module, but still there is the same error.

but today i've already solved this problem, this problem happened because i didn't use the correct jar.
    When i downloaded GXT 2.2.5, I found 3 jars in the gxt2.2.5 folder i've been downloaded and i used gxt-2.2.5-gwt2.jar. After i switched this jar into gxt-2.2.5-gwt22.jar, the error disappeared suddenly, and my project works fine until now .

thanks .

Thread Participants: 1