Ext User
    Vote Rating
    shr1975 is on a distinguished road

Default Next, previous, first, last fetching same set of data in Paging Grid.

Next, previous, first, last fetching same set of data in Paging Grid.

Hi,

I have implemented a Paging Grid. My proxy fetches the data correctly for the first time. But when I click on the navigation links ('first', 'next' etc.), it still displays the contents of the first page. What could be wrong?

Thanks.

Vote Rating
    fay will become famous soon enough fay will become famous soon enough

Are you implementing the logic for getting the first/previous/next/last set of records in your server-side SQL?

Vote Rating
    evant has a reputation beyond repute evant has a reputation beyond repute evant has a reputation beyond repute evant has a reputation beyond repute evant has a reputation beyond repute evant has a reputation beyond repute evant has a reputation beyond repute evant has a reputation beyond repute evant has a reputation beyond repute evant has a reputation beyond repute evant has a reputation beyond repute

Post your code, will be easier to help.

Ext User
    Vote Rating

Thanks everybody. I have been able to do it.

The server-side had the code for paging, but I was not triggering the event from the Grid.

Ext User
    Vote Rating
    saipradeep is on a distinguished road

hi,

i am also faceing the same problem can u please post the code to solve this problem!!!

thanks.

Ext User
    Vote Rating

This does not have a common solution. The way it works for us is that our backend calls different methods depending the value of the 'event' parameter. Therefore we pass this parameter to the backend in the beforeload event of the datasource like this:
    ds.on('beforeload', function (ds, opts)
    {
    if ((ds.getCount() > 0))
    {
    opts.params.event='goto' ;
    }
    }

For this to work for you, you will have to check what parameters your backend expects for paging to work and then pass those in the above event.

Thread Participants: 3