Success! Looks like we've fixed this one. According to our records the fix was applied for TOUCH-1153 in a recent build.
    Vote Rating
    cyberwombat is on a distinguished road

Default DataView.prepareAssociatedData does not handle belongsTo associations

DataView.prepareAssociatedData does not handle belongsTo associations

REQUIRED INFORMATIONExt version tested:
    • Sencha Touch 2 PR2
    Browser versions tested against:
    • Chrome 11
    DOCTYPE tested against:
    • HTML
    Description:
    • The DataView.prepareAssociatedData does not handle loading of belongsTo associations.
    Steps to reproduce the problem:
    • Please view http://www.sencha.com/forum/showthre...iations-in-tpl for a full example and description of issue. There is also a semi working method extension listed. That example has Messages with Users. Each message has one user. I load the messages nested with their user in json and want to display the messages as a list with the user data.
    The result that was expected:
    • In my tpl I expected to be able to write {user.name} and have their name show.
    The result that occurs instead:
    • blank name.
    Test Case:
    http://www.sencha.com/forum/showthre...iations-in-tpl has all the code. If the prepareAssociatedData I have in my list is not there it will not work.

Possible fix:
    • I modified the prepareAssociatedData method based on another posters fix for ST1. From the comments in the method I assume there are other issues which I have yet to encounter. I am not sure if those issues still hold true for ST2 or not as I was not the one to add the comment.
    Code:
    prepareAssociatedData: function(record, ids) {

//we keep track of all of the internalIds of the models that we have loaded so far in here
                ids = ids || [];

var associations     = record.associations.items,
                    associationCount = associations.length,
                    associationData  = {},
                    i = 0,
                    j = 0,
                    associatedStore, associatedRecords, associatedRecord,
                    associatedRecordCount, association, internalId;

for (; i < associationCount; i++) {
                    association = associations[i];
                    if(association.type === 'belongsTo') {
                        associatedRecord = record[association.associatedName + 'BelongsToInstance'];
                        if(associatedRecord) {
    //console.log(SquareRoute.lib.Util.dump(associatedRecord.data));
                            associationData[association.name] = associatedRecord.data;
                            /*
                            * This does not function as intended. When uncommented items which the record
                            * has many of will only have one item in the result set. However, for now I am
                            * not going to worry about it. Though, I am pretty sure it is important that
                            * this functions properly considering if the record here had yet another
                            * association it would not be loaded into the template. Essentially, at this time
                            * all belongTo associations can be considered leafs, sadly.
                            */
                            //Ext.apply(associationData[association.name], this.prepareAssociatedData(associatedRecord, ids));
                        }
                    } else {
                        //this is the hasMany store filled with the associated data
                        associatedStore = record[association.storeName];

//we will use this to contain each associated record's data
                        associationData[association.name] = [];

//if it's loaded, put it into the association data
                        if (associatedStore && associatedStore.data.length > 0) {
                            associatedRecords = associatedStore.data.items;
                            associatedRecordCount = associatedRecords.length;

//now we're finally iterating over the records in the association. We do this recursively
                            for (; j < associatedRecordCount; j++) {
                                associatedRecord = associatedRecords[j];
                                internalId = associatedRecord.internalId;

//when we load the associations for a specific model instance we add it to the set of loaded ids so that
                                //we don't load it twice. If we don't do this, we can fall into endless recursive loading failures.
                                if (ids.indexOf(internalId) == -1) {
                                    ids.push(internalId);

associationData[association.name][j] = associatedRecord.data;
                                    Ext.apply(associationData[association.name][j], this.prepareAssociatedData(associatedRecord, ids));
                                }
                            }
                        }
                    }
                }

return associationData;
            },

Sencha - Sencha Touch Dev Team Jamie Avins's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    Jamie Avins is a jewel in the rough Jamie Avins is a jewel in the rough Jamie Avins is a jewel in the rough

Thank you for the report.

Sencha Inc

Jamie Avins

@jamieavins

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    TommyMaintz will become famous soon enough

This has been fixed and will be part of the next Touch 2.0 release. Thanks for the report.

Thread Participants: 2

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar