Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    brian.moeskau is an unknown quantity at this point

@dawesi: Bear in mind that this is the initial version, and to get something rolled out you usually have to prioritize and leave some things out. A lot of what you mentioned (though not all) is already on our road map internally, but please do keep the feedback coming -- very helpful.

@skirtle: Agreed, a distinction there would be good.

@nohuhu: What additional level of integration did you have in mind?

@mankz: +100 -- I've already suggested it myself, haven't yet won the argument

Sencha - Ext JS Dev Team
    Vote Rating
    nohuhu has a spectacular aura about nohuhu has a spectacular aura about

@brian: Show Devs profile, recommendations and endorsements in Market; show Market addons with ratings in Devs etc. That would be the best option to draw peoples' attention to both Market and Devs.

Speaking of Devs, it would be nice if it supported single-person profiles. Having stated 2-10 'employees' makes me feel slightly schizophrenic.

Also regarding Market licensing options, at least add 'GPL+Commercial' to available choices, although if you throw in BSD and MIT it would cover 90% of peoples' needs IMHO.

Regards,
    Alex.

Vote Rating
    stever will become famous soon enough stever will become famous soon enough

Quote Originally Posted by mankz View Post
    +1 for a Tools category
    +1 Too!

Vote Rating
    dawesi has a spectacular aura about dawesi has a spectacular aura about

Quote Originally Posted by brian.moeskau View Post
    @dawesi: Bear in mind that this is the initial version, and to get something rolled out you usually have to prioritize and leave some things out. A lot of what you mentioned (though not all) is already on our road map internally, but please do keep the feedback coming -- very helpful.
    Any chance of putting a roadmap out there? By roadmap I'm talking about putting a list of 'potential' features up in groups of 'high priority', 'low priority' and 'next release' type groupings... always good to be transparent (where appropriate)...

perhaps even setup a uservoice.com account (or build something internal) so community members can vote up or down the features they prefer.

Oh also with the voting, I think it's wise to be able to see 'who' voted also (maybe on a poup list window), so that you can properly eval a plugin as people have a habit of voting up their own, or friends stuff sometimes ;-) Maybe limit the amount of votes that you can use per week or something... and then perhaps have a core group of trusted reviewers that can provide a 'professional' evaluation.

Awesome stuff... I'm so excited, and I just can't hide it! This is what I envisioned the app store was meant to deliver!!! yay! Too cool.

Well done once again...
    Teahouse Training Company
    Official Certified Sencha Trainer

Australia / New Zealand / Singapore / Hong Kong & APAC

SenchaWorld.com - Sencha webinars, videos, etc
    SenchaForge.org - (coming soon)
    TeahouseHQ.com - Sencha ecosystem training portal

Code Validation : JSLint | JSONLint | JSONPLint

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    ninhtran is on a distinguished road

Default Very happy about this

Very happy about this

I am very happy because of you this notice. It means we will have a new step!

Touch Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    Joe Kuan is on a distinguished road

Default My extension doesn't show up in Sencha Market

My extension doesn't show up in Sencha Market

Hi,

I have added a Highcharts extension into Sencha Market but it is not shown up in the chart category. I put the license as 'Artistic' as there is no 'Creative Common' option. Is it because of that?

Many thanks
    Joe