Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    aoathout is on a distinguished road

Default Project Organization

Project Organization

I've really enjoyed designer 2, but one suggestion I have is to give an option for having Project inspector a little more organized. I know right now you guys are doing a bunch of work on things and that is great. Thanks for the chance to see things early. I do think if the Project Inspector would show things by name space it would really help the user experience. Just a thought.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    CaliLuke is on a distinguished road

I really like this idea. The Project inspector is definitely one of the areas where improvements are needed. If you have other ideas or feedback, we would like to hear them. We have some stuff up our sleeves that will probably make you happy, but before I bias the conversation I would like to hear more from you and others and understand your expectations.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    ron_stahl is on a distinguished road

I am currently using build 288 on Windows 7. Unless I am missing something I don't see a way to group anything together. It would be nice to be able to create sub-directories so related functionality could be grouped. An example of this is in our project we will have functionality for work orders, housekeeping, and configuration. It would be nice to be able to create a directory for each of the functions so all the related views could be grouped under views and we would do the same in controllers, stores and models.

Thread Participants: 2