Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    gkatz is on a distinguished road

Default toggle for left to right?

toggle for left to right?

Hi;
    i am trying to figure out how to get forms with toggle working with right to left languages where everything is alligned from right to left I cant seem to succeed using simple css 'direction'
    is there a proper known way to achieve this?
    thanks in advance

Sencha - Senior Forum Manager mitchellsimoens's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute

I'm not that familiar with RTL... what exactly is a field layout that you want?
    Mitchell Simoens @SenchaMitch
    Sencha Inc, Senior Forum Manager

Think my support is good? Get more personalized support via a support subscription. https://www.sencha.com/store/

Need more help with your app? Hire Sencha Services services@sencha.com

Want to learn Sencha Touch 2? Check out Sencha Touch in Action that is in print!

When posting code, please use BBCode's CODE tags.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    gkatz is on a distinguished road

pretty straight forward. in the pic below everything is aligned to the left: for each row, label is on the left of the button text and toggle are aligned to the left within the respective columns
    Untitled.jpg
    I just want everything to be the opposite...
    unfortunatly, there are several issues when trying to set the css direction property on the fieldset to rtl. most annoying is that the toggle button itself does not move to the correct place. see pic
    Untitled.jpg
    is there a way to bypass this?
    thanks

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    Ranjit25 is on a distinguished road

Hello gkatz,

My self also want to achieve same thing.

I converted everything to RTL mode, but facing issue in toggle, can you please suggest what changes exactly we need to make toggle work in RTL mode.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks,

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar