Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    xmart2k is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: Float panels

Unanswered: Float panels

Hello,

I want to put in a view an unlimited number of panels, but I want the panels to come one after another, on horizontal and if there is no more space, I want the next panel to go on the next "row". basically I would use hbox layout but the panels will go only on one line. can someone give me an ideea how can I obtain this?

Thanks!

Sencha - Senior Forum Manager mitchellsimoens's Avatar
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute

So you want multiple floating panels stacked on top of each other? You can get the floating panels via ComponentQuery and then find the bottom one so that you can render it to that x/y coords.
    Mitchell Simoens @SenchaMitch
    Sencha Inc, Senior Forum Manager

Think my support is good? Get more personalized support via a support subscription. https://www.sencha.com/store/

Need more help with your app? Hire Sencha Services services@sencha.com

Want to learn Sencha Touch 2? Check out Sencha Touch in Action that is in print!

When posting code, please use BBCode's CODE tags.

Thread Participants: 1