Success! Looks like we've fixed this one. According to our records the fix was applied for a bug in our system in a recent build.
    Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    DarekKay is on a distinguished road

Default TreeGrid node icons

TreeGrid node icons

Another "not really a bug, but should be fixed, though" issue.

I set my node images like that:
    Code:
    tree.getStyle().setNodeCloseIcon(myResources.joint_minus());
    tree.getStyle().setNodeOpenIcon(myResources.joint_plus());
    Yes, those icons (+ and -) are added but they don't replace the default ones (gxt triangles are still there):
    treegrid node icons.png

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    DarekKay is on a distinguished road

My fault... "node icons are of course the NODE icons, not the JOINT" icons

EDIT: is there any way to change those icons? In GXT2 this was no problem. Now those icons are managed by the TreeAppearance - but I can't find any way to set my own TreeAppearance (only GridAppearance)..

Sencha - GXT Dev Team
    Vote Rating
    Colin Alworth is just really nice Colin Alworth is just really nice Colin Alworth is just really nice Colin Alworth is just really nice Colin Alworth is just really nice

Yes, we do need to expose a way to set the icons (and other appearance details) for the Tree in the TreeGrid on an individual basis, but the theming setup still works - you can still configure the entire application's theme to have a specific appearance impl.

The interface com.sencha.gxt.widget.core.client.tree.Tree.TreeAppearance gets its implementation from these lines in com/sencha/gxt/theme/blue/Blue.gwt.xml:
    Code:
    <replace-with class="com.sencha.gxt.theme.blue.client.tree.BlueTreeAppearance">
        <when-type-is class="com.sencha.gxt.widget.core.client.tree.Tree.TreeAppearance" />
    </replace-with>
    indicating that the class com.sencha.gxt.theme.blue.client.tree.BlueTreeAppearance should be used whenever GWT.create(TreeAppearance.class) is called.

You can add these lines to your own module to point to your own appearance implementation.

We'll update this bug when there is a way to set the specific tree appearance info for the TreeGrid, but in general, you'll want to use this other way, to build your own application specific themes.

Sencha - GXT Dev Team darrellmeyer's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    darrellmeyer is on a distinguished road

We have added support for joint icons with TreeStyle. So you can change icons the same way you change the node icons. We also added a constructor that allows you to specify a TreeAppearance. Change will go out in next release later this week.

Sencha - GXT Dev Team darrellmeyer's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    darrellmeyer is on a distinguished road

Fixed in beta 1.

Thread Participants: 2

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi