Ext User
    Vote Rating
    sc344 is on a distinguished road

Default Running out of trial period

Running out of trial period

The trial period is ending in 3 days. Will there be new version coming out soon?

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    aoathout is on a distinguished road

Same here. I've really enjoyed putting Designer 2 through the ringer and hope it all doesn't end in 3 days

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    CaliLuke is on a distinguished road

We are working to activate the licensing server for Designer 2 around the clock, in matter of days there will be a solution to activate a trial that will not expire until launch. We might have a few days gap between your expiration and the new feature making it in the build and I apologize for this, but you will not be locked out for very long. I will notify the forum once the new system is up and running, everybody will need to "re-authorize" their copy of designer to take advantage of it.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    justinp is on a distinguished road

Great news!

Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    vw-jraq is on a distinguished road

Default Trial Expired

Trial Expired

Could we get an update on this please? Will registered users receive a notification or should we keep checking the forums to see if and when the registration mechanism is released?

Thanks, I love the work and really looking forward to getting back into Designer 2.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

We extended all trials by 12 days today. Please re-login with your credentials. In this timeframe we will release the new licensing system that will take care of the problem or re-up trials if things slip.

Ext JS Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    Mr_Rainbow is on a distinguished road

Default Trial status? Expired trial period

Trial status? Expired trial period

The 30 day trial period has ended, but I could not find any announcement about the release of Sencha Designer 2.0. What is the status of the trial? I can no longer run Sencha Designer, because the trial period has expired.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    cstuber is on a distinguished road

Is the new Designer 2 licensing server fully available now? A couple of weeks ago I was able to reauthorize, however today I am locked out of Designer 2 because "Unfortunately Your Trial Has Expired."

Vote Rating
    abarash is on a distinguished road

I'll take one for the team this week: are there any updates?

The post with the download link says registration will be online "before your trial expires." On the 1st in this very thread, CaliLuke said there would be a solution "in [a] matter of days." Then on the 6th, he said there would be a solution within 12 days. Here it is the 27th, and we still cannot use Designer 2 ("...trial expired").

Is there any new information? Is there an ETA on the licensing?

Thanks for any help you can give - I know we all look forward to continuing to use the new version,

Andrew

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

Hi Abarash, I hope you had a great holiday.

Is your license expired yet? In that case, if you have downloaded the latest update, it should just re-start a new, longer trial by simply signing in again.

If your original "temp" license isn't expired yet, you can just go to (depending on your os):

Windows XP C:\Documents and Settings\<username>\Local Settings\Application Data\Sencha, Inc\Sencha Designer 1.2\
    Windows Vista/7 C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\Sencha, Inc\Sencha Designer 1.2\
    Linux ~/.local/share/data/Sencha, Inc./Sencha Designer 1.2/
    Mac OS X ~/Library/Application Support/Sencha, Inc./Sencha Designer 1.2/
    and delete the license file, then re-authorize Designer 2.

Please let me know if that works.