Threaded View

Success! Looks like we've fixed this one. According to our records the fix was applied for DSIGNERONE-2 in a recent build.
    Touch Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    marc.fearby is on a distinguished road

Default Crashing when trying to display a complex grid

Crashing when trying to display a complex grid

Designer version tested:
    • Designer 1.2.2 Build: 48
    Operating System:
    • Windows 7 Enterprise
    Framework:
    • Ext JS 4.0.7
    Description:
    • Ext Designer has allowed me to create this complicated grid, but it's now crashing whenever I try to click on the form. I don't know what's causing it. (I have copied this complex component out of another project which has about 10 forms in it)
    Test Case:
    N/A

Steps to reproduce the problem:
    • Alas I tried to reproduce it and it won't happen, but my existing form, which is part of a large project, is now crashing Designer when I click on it (and I can't post that whole project, so I've copied the offending grid into a new project, using a text editor, for you to test). I was "duplicating" fields in my large project, so perhaps that has caused it? I can't afford to trash the whole (more detailed) form and start again, so I need to find out why this is crashing Designer, so that I can hopefully fix it up in notepad and reopen the project.
    The result that was expected:
    • A grid that doesn't crash Ext Designer :-)
    The result that occurs instead:
    • Program hangs for several minutes, progressively eating up memory until about 300,000KB is reached.
    Screenshot(s) or Video:
    • attached is the crash message and a picture of the the project (which it successfully exports) in a browser window, as well as the XDS project file.
    Debugging already done:
    • I tried to see if there were duplicate class names in notepad (like MyBooleanColumn1, etc) which there were (no doubt because I was duplicating them), so I renamed them so that they were unique. This made no difference.
    Possible fix:
    • I have no idea :-(
    Attached Images
    Attached Files

Thread Participants: 1

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi