Looks like we can't reproduce the issue or there's a problem in the test case provided.
    Ext Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    bone is on a distinguished road

Default [Ext 4.*] Internet Explorer 9: Browser mode mysteries >_<

[Ext 4.*] Internet Explorer 9: Browser mode mysteries >_<

Alright, I'm at a loss here, yet again I am outmanouvered by Microsoft and the bastard child that is Internet Explorer

Let me demonstrate:
    • Open Internet Explorer 9
    • Fire up the developer console (F12) and set Browser Mode to "IE9 Compat View" and Document Mode to "IE9 Standards".
    • Notice the buggyness in the grid by resizing the columns

The fun part is that according to Microsoft (http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/libr...v=vs.85).aspx) the only thing Browser Mode does is alter the request header:

Code:
    Browser Mode: IE9 Compat View
    User-Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; Trident/5.0; SLCC2; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 3.0.30729; .NET4.0C; .NET4.0E)
    Code:
    Browser Mode: IE9
    User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (compatible; MSIE 9.0; Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; Trident/5.0)
    How on earth is this supposed to break Sencha?

The dilemma is; who is to blame?

Sadly the answer is; Sencha.

Please look into this.
    Founder of the Path of Exticism

Sencha - Senior Forum Manager mitchellsimoens's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute

Just tried in our latest code (what will be 4.1.0 beta) and the columns and the headers are staying in sync in IE9 compat and IE9 standards.
    Mitchell Simoens @SenchaMitch
    Sencha Inc, Senior Forum Manager

Think my support is good? Get more personalized support via a support subscription. https://www.sencha.com/store/

Need more help with your app? Hire Sencha Services services@sencha.com

Want to learn Sencha Touch 2? Check out Sencha Touch in Action that is in print!

When posting code, please use BBCode's CODE tags.

Ext Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    bone is on a distinguished road

Thanks, looking forward to the release.
    Founder of the Path of Exticism

Thread Participants: 1