Sencha User
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    Rhogar is on a distinguished road

Exclamation Unanswered: HTML Panel/Carousel flicker

Unanswered: HTML Panel/Carousel flicker

Hi guys, just wondering if you can help me with this; using a carousel to switch between panels, however on each panel I'm using html content that flickers and visibly shows as it displays the content. I've tried applying the x-hidden and x-hide-display classes to both the panels and the carousel, but it still displays this flicker when rendering the html content.
    Any way to solve this, because it's a big issue for my app.

Thanks in advance guys, much appreciated!

Sencha - Senior Forum Manager mitchellsimoens's Avatar
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute

The amount of stuff you have rendered at once will affect the transition. At the end of a CSS transform, you have to then set the card position which is usually the flicker I have seen. How much do you have rendered within your carousel?
    Mitchell Simoens @SenchaMitch
    Sencha Inc, Senior Forum Manager

Think my support is good? Get more personalized support via a support subscription. https://www.sencha.com/store/

Need more help with your app? Hire Sencha Services services@sencha.com

Want to learn Sencha Touch 2? Check out Sencha Touch in Action that is in print!

When posting code, please use BBCode's CODE tags.

Sencha User
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    jiindal1988 is on a distinguished road

Try setting z-index.

Hope this helps.