Hybrid View

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    conord33 is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: Cannot get any sencha touch 1.1.1 code to show up in appmobi xdk

Unanswered: Cannot get any sencha touch 1.1.1 code to show up in appmobi xdk

I am trying to get a simple toolbar to show up in the appmobi XDK, but nothing shows up but a black screen. I cannot figure out what the problem is.
    Does anyone have any experience using sencha touch with appmobi? I think the problem has to do with the appmobi libraries and sencha touch libraries not loading at appropriate times. I just need a solution to get something to show up in the XDK.  I can adapt it from there so if anyone can give me a simple example of something that will load in the XDK it would be greatly appreciated.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    rockstar79 is on a distinguished road

I'm having the same problem, although I'm trying to get bit more than a toolbar to load. After opening the app using the applab app on my iPhone 3Gs all I get is a black screen.

I then tried changing some settings in my css and entered some HTML inside the <body> tags and these changes are shown but NONE of my Sencha Touch stuff is displayed despite it all working when I view it in appmobi inside Chrome or as a standalone web page.

I found this, but so far it hasn't worked for me...
    http://www.sencha.com/learn/a-sencha...-with-phonegap

If you scroll down to the heading "Instantiating the application" it seems to address the possible cause of the problem, but as I said, this so far hasn't worked for me.

If anyone could offer any suggestions as to why Sencha Touch isn't working with appmobi (or vice-versa) I'd be extremely grateful.

Many thanks in advance

Thread Participants: 1