Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    boldt is on a distinguished road

Default Chart axes redrawn wrong

Chart axes redrawn wrong

Hi

We have an ext app based on extjs 3.4 where we have charts that are embedded within a tabpanel.

The problem is that chart axes are redrawn wrongly when you make another tab visible and then jumps back to the tab hosting the chart.

For example, here the chart is shown in the initial state
    before.jpg

When I then move away from this tab, and then select the tab hosting the chart again the chart now looks like

after.jpg

Note that text on the labels for the x-axis has changed from month names to numbers and also that the formatting on the numbers on the y-axis has changed.

I haven't any listeners registered on focus or visibility so it must be some internal updation of the flash part when it becomes visible again. But why aren't the labels for the axes not correctly formatted.

Thanks
    Niels

Sencha - Senior Forum Manager mitchellsimoens's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute

Sounds like a bug in YUI charts... you can try grabbing an updated swf file from them... not much we can do about it.
    Mitchell Simoens @SenchaMitch
    Sencha Inc, Senior Forum Manager

Think my support is good? Get more personalized support via a support subscription. https://www.sencha.com/store/

Need more help with your app? Hire Sencha Services services@sencha.com

Want to learn Sencha Touch 2? Check out Sencha Touch in Action that is in print!

When posting code, please use BBCode's CODE tags.

Thread Participants: 1