Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    jeromer is on a distinguished road

Default Build Successful But App Not Running

Build Successful But App Not Running

I built my app by following the getting started guide. When I run the app I get
    Code:
    "NetworkError: 404 Not Found - http://localhost/j/WOM/view/WOM/view/statusList.js?_dc=1323282504422"
    . Why is this going on. My application name is WOM. But the generated path is not correct. I do have a view directory, I followed the MVC structure, but my app is not structured the way the path is generated. My path to the target js is app/view/statusList.js. That's all. Where did all the other path-ing come from? I'm I doing something wrong. I have attached the jsb file, but nothing seems wrong in there to me.
    Attached Files

Sencha - Senior Forum Manager mitchellsimoens's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute

This is most likely caused by not using requires/uses properties throughout your application files properly.
    Mitchell Simoens @SenchaMitch
    Sencha Inc, Senior Forum Manager

Think my support is good? Get more personalized support via a support subscription. https://www.sencha.com/store/

Need more help with your app? Hire Sencha Services services@sencha.com

Want to learn Sencha Touch 2? Check out Sencha Touch in Action that is in print!

When posting code, please use BBCode's CODE tags.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    jeromer is on a distinguished road

I have tried to supply Ext.require() for all classes that depend on another class. I also went back and read the application doc and added all views, controlers and models. Even though the app doc says you can supply stores config, the builder will blow up. So I left the stores config out. But now, when I run with the build output, I only see the title of my index.html. I don't get any warning or errors. One thing I did find is if you use autoCreateViewport:true config option of Application class, the builder will hang during create jsb. I've ran out of things I can think of to try. Can I post my app to get some help or can you suggest some more things to try? We would really like to run from the project build. Thanks.

Thread Participants: 1