Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    Limbo is on a distinguished road

Question Unanswered: Scroll to bottom with 'regular' input field

Unanswered: Scroll to bottom with 'regular' input field

I have a Sencha site, where I have a regular <input> text field on the site. When you click into this field on the iPhone, the keyboard pops up, as it should.

But when I, with the keyboard still up, click anywhere on the page, it scrolls to the bottom, making the whole page jump.

This does not happen with the sencha input fields.

How can I avoid this? It is especially annoying when I have 2 input fields. You click the first one and get the keyboard... When you try to click the second one, the page scrolls to the bottom, so you can't even see the input fields.

Any ideas?

Sencha - Senior Forum Manager mitchellsimoens's Avatar
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute

If it doesn't happen when using ST fields, then use ST fields.
    Mitchell Simoens @SenchaMitch
    Sencha Inc, Senior Forum Manager

Think my support is good? Get more personalized support via a support subscription. https://www.sencha.com/store/

Need more help with your app? Hire Sencha Services services@sencha.com

Want to learn Sencha Touch 2? Check out Sencha Touch in Action that is in print!

When posting code, please use BBCode's CODE tags.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    Limbo is on a distinguished road

It takes a lot of work to make fields into Sencha fields.

I was wondering how the Sencha field got around the scroll-to-the-bottom thing.

I ended up using Sencha fields and doing some heavy formatting on them.

Thread Participants: 1