Vote Rating
    Gunmen is on a distinguished road

Lightbulb How about Kendo UI Web?

How about Kendo UI Web?

Hi there!

Today, I've read about Kendo UI Web and it seems to me a Sencha look-a-like.

How do you think about Kendo? What are the pros and cons in comparison with Sencha?

Thanks,
    G.

Vote Rating
    tobiu is a name known to all tobiu is a name known to all tobiu is a name known to all tobiu is a name known to all tobiu is a name known to all tobiu is a name known to all

hi,

i have never heard about the framework before and just took a look at the examples.
    the theming is nice, but the coding style reminds me a lot on jQuery: they add script tags inside the dom to render components there and use the $ syntax.

so, my first impression is, that is a nice collection of widgets, but not a real framework to build pure JS apps.
    Best regards
    Tobias Uhlig

S-CIRCLES Social Network Engine

Sencha - Community Support Team mankz's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    mankz is a name known to all mankz is a name known to all mankz is a name known to all mankz is a name known to all mankz is a name known to all mankz is a name known to all

Not sure what void Kendo will try to fill. It's built on jQuery but doesn't really add much new compared to jQuery UI - so a simple widget library.

One thing I like, blazing fast grid panel (one of the demos shows 100k rows with superb snappiness).

Vote Rating
    tobiu is a name known to all tobiu is a name known to all tobiu is a name known to all tobiu is a name known to all tobiu is a name known to all tobiu is a name known to all

reminds me of the slick grid. even a step better than my tobiuGrid: i went down the road minifying css.
    this grid is almost a pure html table: each second tr tag has one class for alternate rowcolor, the td tags have no class applied at all, there are no divs with classes inside the tds.

this markup will limit complex features but for a basic version perfect.
    Best regards
    Tobias Uhlig

S-CIRCLES Social Network Engine

Thread Participants: 2

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar