Success! Looks like we've fixed this one. According to our records the fix was applied for TOUCH-1463 in a recent build.
    Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    testvogel is on a distinguished road

Any hint or idea would be great

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    karazy is on a distinguished road

I'm facing the same problem.
    The following error is displayed on the console:

E/Web Console(3218): Uncaught Error: [Ext.Loader] Failed loading 'app/controller/CheckIn.js', please verify that the file exists at file:///android_asset/www/touch/sencha-touch-all-debug-w-comments.js:7785

Sencha - Sencha Touch Dev Team rdougan's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    rdougan will become famous soon enough

Android 4 is not supported in ST2 yet, however it will be before the GA release. This will probably cause issues when packaged inside PhoneGap.
    Sencha Inc.
    Robert Dougan - @rdougan
    Sencha Touch 2 and Ext JS 4 Core Team Member, SASS/Theming Wizard.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    testvogel is on a distinguished road

Hi,

it is working if i pack the app-all.js manually on Android 4. However, there are some display issues on Android 4 that will be hopefully fixed with the final version.

Sencha - Sencha Touch Dev Team rdougan's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    rdougan will become famous soon enough

Okay. I'll move this to to the bug forum and take a look for you.
    Sencha Inc.
    Robert Dougan - @rdougan
    Sencha Touch 2 and Ext JS 4 Core Team Member, SASS/Theming Wizard.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    karazy is on a distinguished road

Thx for your quick reply. I'll hope you can identify the problem.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    mhofongfat is on a distinguished road

Hi,

Same problem here with a Galaxy Tab running 3.2
    with Sencha Touch 2 beta 3 packed inside PhoneGap 1.4.1

02-17 00:45:25.499: D/PhoneGapLog(6619): Uncaught Error: [Ext.Loader] Failed loading 'app/model/NotificationInfos.js', please verify that the file exists

02-17 00:45:25.499: D/PhoneGapLog(6619): file:///android_asset/www/app/touch/sencha-touch-all-debug.js: Line 7930 : Uncaught Error: [Ext.Loader] Failed loading 'app/model/NotificationInfos.js', please verify that the file exists

02-17 00:45:25.499: E/Web Console(6619): Uncaught Error: [Ext.Loader] Failed loading 'app/model/NotificationInfos.js', please verify that the file exists at file:///android_asset/www/app/touch/sencha-touch-all-debug.js:7930

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    mhofongfat is on a distinguished road

I fix that by using sencha build tools to make one file containing all classes.

One thing is that the step of compressing and obfuscate is not working for me so I disable this step
    with --nocompress option

Any ideas about thoses errors ?

sencha build --verbose -p app.jsb3 -d

Creating the "Application - Production" target as "app-all.js"
    - 2 file(s) included in this target.
    + all-classes.js
    + app/app.js
    * Parse app-all.js with options:
    - debug: false
    - debugLevel: 1
    * Compress and obfuscate app-all.js...

[ERROR] 2284:68:illegal character

[ERROR] 2284:68yntax error

[ERROR] 2284:69:illegal character

[ERROR] 2284:91:missing ; before statement

[ERROR] 2651:68:illegal character

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    southplatte is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by rdougan View Post
    Sounds like a PhoneGap/Android issue. The files probably are not dynamically loading correctly (no permission, looking in the wrong place).

To rectify this, you could use our tools to build your application (which is what you should do in production anyway).

http://robertdougan.com/posts/packag...ncha-sdk-tools
    UPDATE: After investigating, the Sencha Build does help. I needed to use the /builds/sencha-touch-all-debug.js to run the builder properly, as I guess the errors were being caused by items that are not in the "core" files and are only in the "all" files as defined http://docs.sencha.com/touch/2-0/#!/guide/building here. So now, I have been able to use sencha-touch.js, all-classes.js and my standard app.js files without issue.

Sorry to trouble you all.

-->
    Unfortunately, after following your suggestion and running the Sencha Builder, my particular app still displays the same issues on Android 3.2 and Android 4.0.3. On 3.2 it cannot load /lib/touch/src/event/Dispatcher.js, /lib/touch/src/MessageBox.js, or /lib/touch/src/event/publisher/Dom.js. I am not experiencing any errors related to my custom classes, whether they are views, models, stores or controllers, but only with the primary SRC folder items.

The only work around I have found on this platform is to use the touch/builds/sencha-touch-all.js that comes with the ST2 download, and add all the class files for the models, views, stores and controllers in the <head> as a <script> element, as using the sencha-all.js then causes issues with the user defined class files, which is the same error when using the Sencha Builder to build the app-all.js file and using it in place of all the other files.

I have experimented with various Ext.requires and nothing has worked outside of using the sencha-all.js and including the class files.

On 3.2 it throws file not found/loaded error to make sure it exists and on 4.0.3 it throws chromium error: -6.

On android 2.2 and 2.3 it works flawlessly either way - using the builder and including only a single app-all.js or not using it and including the files - and it does not seem to matter if I use the sencha-touch-debug.js or the sencha-touch-all-debug.js file in the builds directory on 2.2/2.3 devices.

I should also note that I am packaging with PhoneGap 1.4.1. Using this, when the item was loaded onto a 2.2/2.3 device/VM it worked flawless. However, on 3.2 all of the ajax calls to the "local" /app/data/test.json file failed and ended with a blank screen. It should be further noted, that altering the ajax calls to place a call to the same exact file located on a public server (http://myserver.com/test.json) work without issue.

So it seems that the PhoneGap wrapper might be playing around with the way files may be loading once PhoneGap is included - as no matter what device was used, they could all display the app straight away via browser.
    Last edited by southplatte; 20 Feb 2012 at 9:29 PM. Reason: user error, not related to bug.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    arve is on a distinguished road

I had similar problems with PhoneGap/Sencha Touch 2 on Android 2.2. My problem was that some of the Sencha files were too large for Android assets. I switched from sencha-touch-all-debug.js to sencha-touch-all.js, now it works as a charm.