Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    Lopyphymn is on a distinguished road

Default Hello from Ireland

Hello from Ireland

Hey , Greetings from Belfast Anything in particular I should be paying attention to? Thanks

Vote Rating
    skirtle has a brilliant future skirtle has a brilliant future skirtle has a brilliant future skirtle has a brilliant future skirtle has a brilliant future skirtle has a brilliant future skirtle has a brilliant future skirtle has a brilliant future skirtle has a brilliant future skirtle has a brilliant future skirtle has a brilliant future

Welcome. I assume you mean regarding forum etiquette? No rules as such but my advice:
    • Make sure you post in the right forum (each framework and version has multiple forums available for different topics).
    • Make sure you read the sticky threads before posting in a forum.
    • Search old posts before starting a new thread... but only post to an old thread if your problem is definitely the same and not resolved.
    • Remember that most community members are volunteers, so if you request help with something try to be 'easy to help'. That obviously includes being polite but its also important to be clear and concise. If you find the answer to a problem before anyone replies then make sure you post that to the thread, save people wasting time trying to help you. Also, wrap code in [CODE] tags so that people can read it.

Thread Participants: 1