Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    ss.sureez is on a distinguished road

Question Unanswered: SetValues method not working for checkbox group

Unanswered: SetValues method not working for checkbox group

setvlaues method not working when i use checkbox group inside form panel

Hi,
    I am working in extjs-4. I want to load values to my form so i used load method but that is not working. I started to debug the issue. This is what i have understand while debugging
    I tried to set value directly using that setvalue method of that particular component. It is working fine. when i use getForm().setValues() it is not working.

Please verify my data
    1. heartAtChk.setValue({'Heartattack' :['GF','GM','B','S']});
    heartAtChk is the checkbox group component. Above code is working fine. when u open form multiple times.

2. this.getForm().setValues({'Heartattack' :['GF','GM','B','S']});
    above code load values at first time correctly. but when u open that same form again. It throwsclassname is undefined.

Please suggest any idea to fix this issue.

thanks,
    suresh

Answers
    Vote Rating
    skirtle has much to be proud of skirtle has much to be proud of skirtle has much to be proud of skirtle has much to be proud of skirtle has much to be proud of skirtle has much to be proud of skirtle has much to be proud of skirtle has much to be proud of skirtle has much to be proud of skirtle has much to be proud of

From the description you've provided it sounds like a problem with sharing something between objects, possibly via a reference type on an Ext.define config.

We'll need more information to help you...
    • Exact ExtJS version.
    • Browsers tested.
    • The full stacktrace for the error. Make sure you're using a debug version of ExtJS so we get meaningful line numbers.
    • A complete, minimal test case. Please use [CODE] tags for any code you post. Please don't just post all the code for your app, extracting a minimal test case is a key part of the debugging process and it may lead you to the answer without even needing to post it.

Thread Participants: 1