Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    ss.sureez is on a distinguished road

Question Unanswered: SetValues method not working for checkbox group

Unanswered: SetValues method not working for checkbox group

setvlaues method not working when i use checkbox group inside form panel

Hi,
    I am working in extjs-4. I want to load values to my form so i used load method but that is not working. I started to debug the issue. This is what i have understand while debugging
    I tried to set value directly using that setvalue method of that particular component. It is working fine. when i use getForm().setValues() it is not working.

Please verify my data
    1. heartAtChk.setValue({'Heartattack' :['GF','GM','B','S']});
    heartAtChk is the checkbox group component. Above code is working fine. when u open form multiple times.

2. this.getForm().setValues({'Heartattack' :['GF','GM','B','S']});
    above code load values at first time correctly. but when u open that same form again. It throwsclassname is undefined.

Please suggest any idea to fix this issue.

thanks,
    suresh

Answers
    Vote Rating
    skirtle has a brilliant future skirtle has a brilliant future skirtle has a brilliant future skirtle has a brilliant future skirtle has a brilliant future skirtle has a brilliant future skirtle has a brilliant future skirtle has a brilliant future skirtle has a brilliant future skirtle has a brilliant future skirtle has a brilliant future

From the description you've provided it sounds like a problem with sharing something between objects, possibly via a reference type on an Ext.define config.

We'll need more information to help you...
    • Exact ExtJS version.
    • Browsers tested.
    • The full stacktrace for the error. Make sure you're using a debug version of ExtJS so we get meaningful line numbers.
    • A complete, minimal test case. Please use [CODE] tags for any code you post. Please don't just post all the code for your app, extracting a minimal test case is a key part of the debugging process and it may lead you to the answer without even needing to post it.

Thread Participants: 1