Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    Donbydon is on a distinguished road

Default Answered: How to configure itemTpl for table layout

Answered: How to configure itemTpl for table layout

I use list or dataview to display data as a table, for example No, Name, Age. How to configure itemTpl to display 3 columns full screen?
    I try itemTpl: '<div style="float: left;">{num}</div><div style="float: left;">{name}</div><div style="float: right;">{age}</div><div style="clear:both;"></div>',
    It's work but when the second field is long table layout destroyed.
    n1.jpg
    If I add to style tag "white-space: nowrap; overflow: hidden;" to second field my table become larger than the screen. Adding width: 10%, width: 40%, width: 20% does not help.
    It's work only if I add absolute sizes width: 1em, width: 8em, width: 1em, for the fields, but this is wrong way.
    n2.JPG
    itemTpl:<table>..</table> not work to..

This is a typical task should be simple solutions, please help..

2. This is not something we support out of the box. You would just need to ensure your custom CSS is correct for the itemTpl.

Perhaps checkout [ur=http://www.sencha.com/forum/showthread.php?150431-Ext.ux.touch.grid]Ext.ux.touch.Grid[/url].

Sencha - Sencha Touch Dev Team rdougan's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    Answers
    rdougan will become famous soon enough

This is not something we support out of the box. You would just need to ensure your custom CSS is correct for the itemTpl.

Perhaps checkout [ur=http://www.sencha.com/forum/showthread.php?150431-Ext.ux.touch.grid]Ext.ux.touch.Grid[/url].
    Sencha Inc.
    Robert Dougan - @rdougan
    Sencha Touch 2 and Ext JS 4 Core Team Member, SASS/Theming Wizard.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    Donbydon is on a distinguished road

Thanks for useful link. I include Ext.ux.touch.grid.View in our project, but the problem is still there.
    I run example grid.View. It's ok, but if I add item with long name(~70 symols) right column is out of screen. Is it normal behavior?
    Columns width are: 40%, 15%, 15%, 15%, 15%. See picture below.
    Maybe problem is in ST Dataview's Width calculation..

1.jpg

Is it possible to configure itemTpl to cut the names before displaying them?

Thread Participants: 1