Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    qt4x11 is on a distinguished road

Default Problem with Ext Direct and Grid Part 2 example

Problem with Ext Direct and Grid Part 2 example

I'm working through the Ext Direct and Grid examples. I was able to get Ext Direct and Grid example Part 1 working, in order to get it working one of the things I had to do was edit php/classes/QueryDatabase.php with my MySQL host:port, username, password, and database name information.

I downloaded the sample code for Ext Direct and Grid example Part 2, and edited php/classes/QueryDatabase.php the same way. I'm not able to run this example currently - it just says 'loading' where the data should be showing up in the grid. I tried running developer console to see if there were any errors - there were none.

Is there anything else I can check to see why the sample code for Part 2 of the Ext Direct and Grid example is not properly loading for me? Thanks.

Sencha - Senior Forum Manager mitchellsimoens's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute

Ext JS 4 I assume?
    Mitchell Simoens @SenchaMitch
    Sencha Inc, Senior Forum Manager

Think my support is good? Get more personalized support via a support subscription. https://www.sencha.com/store/

Need more help with your app? Hire Sencha Services services@sencha.com

Want to learn Sencha Touch 2? Check out Sencha Touch in Action that is in print!

When posting code, please use BBCode's CODE tags.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    qt4x11 is on a distinguished road

Yes extj4. Part 1 of the tutorial worked fine after I added our database connection information.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    Erikvip is on a distinguished road

Use firefox / firebug. The AJAX request will show up in the console. Look at the JSON reply from the server - is it returning the correct data in result:{} ?

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    danielleng is on a distinguished road

< What erik said.
    If it keeps showing "loading" it most probably means it was unable to complete a server-side method or query.

Vote Rating
    dsutton is on a distinguished road

Default Sorry to resurrect an old thread...

Sorry to resurrect an old thread...

Looks like the link at the bottom of the Ext JS 4.2.0 Docs "Ext Direct and Grid Part 2" point to the example files for Part 1. Could somebody check the link made make sure the Part 2 example files are there. Currently the link is: http://localhost/ext/docs/guides/dir...ence-files.zip

I'm guessing that the correct link is:
    http://localhost/ext/docs/guides/dir...ence-files.zip

-Thanks

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar