Success! Looks like we've fixed this one. According to our records the fix was applied for a bug in our system in a recent build.
    Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    raivis is on a distinguished road

Default ScrollSupport for Vertical[Horizontal]LayoutContainer not implemented?

ScrollSupport for Vertical[Horizontal]LayoutContainer not implemented?

I don't know if it is not implemented or if it is supposed to be like that and one should implement ScrollSupport himself.
    ScrollSupport for CssFloatLayoutContainer and FlowLayoutContainer:
    Code:
    @Override
    public ScrollSupport getScrollSupport() {
        if (scrollSupport == null) {
            scrollSupport = new DefaultScrollSupport(getContainerTarget());
        }
        return scrollSupport;
    }
    ScrollSupport for PortalLayoutContainer:
    Code:
    public AutoScrollSupport getAutoScrollSupport() {
        if (scrollSupport == null) {
            scrollSupport = new AutoScrollSupport(getElement());
        }
        return scrollSupport;
    }
    ScrollSupport for VerticalLayoutContainer and HorizontalLayoutContainer:
    Code:
    @Override
    public ScrollSupport getScrollSupport() {
        return scrollSupport;
    }
    ScrollSupport for last two is never created thus null is returned. Ofcourse one could create his/her own ScrollSupport and set it manually. Just wanted to know if it is supposed to be that way or it is not yet implemented in Vertcal and Horizontal LayoutContainers?

Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    MarcT is on a distinguished road

Question

I am also looking for an answer to this question. Seems like an oversight on Sencha's part, as adding scrolling to VLC & HLC should be as easy as possible (in fact, I'd really like them to just expose the setScrollMode() function directly from the container).

But even if Sencha has decided not to make it easy for us, a definite answer would be helpful.

Ext GWT Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    nbuesing is on a distinguished road

I too would like to know if this is something planned to be implemented, or if this is intentional?

Can someone please given an update on this.

Thanks.

Vote Rating
    WesleyMoy is on a distinguished road

Thanks for pointing this out. I've filed a ticket against the team to take a look at why this is inconsistent. I'll update this thread with any changes we make.

Ext GWT Premium Member lefke123's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    lefke123 is on a distinguished road

We've just encountered this issue as well, and looking at the most recent code (revision 2195) it's not included yet. As a workaround, just set the scroll support with:
    Code:
    container.setScrollSupport(new DefaultScrollSupport(container.getElement()));
    But I agree with MarcT that setScrollMode would be an excellent delegate in the container.

I'd like to know if this is something that will be included in the final 3.0 beta, or not? Thanks in advance.

Sencha - GXT Dev Team darrellmeyer's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    darrellmeyer is on a distinguished road

getScrollSupport now creates a new instance as needed everywhere. We also added get / set ScrollMode delegates to the container's that implement HasScrollSupport. Changes are in SVN and will go out in next release.

Vote Rating
    WesleyMoy is on a distinguished road

This inconsistency has been corrected in the Ext GWT 3.0 Release Candidate. Please upgrade your copy of Ext GWT and try your test case again. While we're confident that we've addressed this issue, please reply if you notice any continued problems after upgrading. Again, thanks for taking the time to report and describe this bug.

Touch Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    margozzi is on a distinguished road

Setting ScrollMode to AUTO doesn't work for me. Did other actuall yget this to work?

Sencha - GXT Dev Team
    Vote Rating
    Colin Alworth is just really nice Colin Alworth is just really nice Colin Alworth is just really nice Colin Alworth is just really nice Colin Alworth is just really nice

Margozzi, are you setting the height/width of the container to be less than the size of the contents?

For HLC and VLC it rarely makes sense to have a scrollbar - these containers are designed to use up all remaining space, rather than be used as stacks of items. In general, check out CssFloatLC or FlowLC for this kind of thing, or perhaps some of the document-based containers in GWT itself.

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar