Vote Rating
    Answers
    davisty is on a distinguished road

Default Answered: Shout Out to Mitch!!!

Answered: Shout Out to Mitch!!!

YES !!!!,

It finally sunk into my thick head what you were trying to tell me about my post about setbadge.

After going through the code you supplied and many hours of what you told me to do, I finally figured out what you were telling all along.

You saved me days/weeks of trial/error(mostly error) ...

You da man !!!!

2. I'm glad I could be of some help! Let me know of any other problems I could potentially help you with

I should make this a sticky

Sencha - Senior Forum Manager mitchellsimoens's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    Answers
    mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute

I'm glad I could be of some help! Let me know of any other problems I could potentially help you with

I should make this a sticky
    Mitchell Simoens @SenchaMitch
    Sencha Inc, Senior Forum Manager

Think my support is good? Get more personalized support via a support subscription. https://www.sencha.com/store/

Need more help with your app? Hire Sencha Services services@sencha.com

Want to learn Sencha Touch 2? Check out Sencha Touch in Action that is in print!

When posting code, please use BBCode's CODE tags.

Thread Participants: 1