Vote Rating
    tobiu is a name known to all tobiu is a name known to all tobiu is a name known to all tobiu is a name known to all tobiu is a name known to all tobiu is a name known to all

Default TODO: vista dark theme

TODO: vista dark theme

hi together,

is anyone already working on a "migration" of the vista dark theme (of the ext 1.x series).
    i really liked it, with little modifications, and i am hoping, that it will find a way to ext 2.x

if there is already a running version, i missed it in the forums. please tell me in case of!

kind regards, tobiu

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    brian.moeskau is an unknown quantity at this point

Not exactly the same, but pretty close:

http://extjs.com/learn/Extension:BlackTheme

Vote Rating
    tobiu is a name known to all tobiu is a name known to all tobiu is a name known to all tobiu is a name known to all tobiu is a name known to all tobiu is a name known to all

hi brian,

thanks for your reply.
    i have seen the black theme, since it was in the top10 of the latest posts in this forum and i like it.

but it differs quite a bit: the vista theme had for example dark grey "headers" of each element, which moved from a dark grey to a bit lighter grey with a color-change in each pixel-row. here there are just 2 colors.

but this theme might be a really good start to modify it towards the old theme.

if i find some free time, i might start it by myself.

in general i would to know if anyone else would like to see that template again, or if i am the only one *g*

kind regards, tobiu

Vote Rating
    thejoker101 is on a distinguished road

I'd like to see it again, it was my favorite theme out of all the 1.1 themes and I was sad to see it go away in 2.0.

Ext User
    Vote Rating
    edog is on a distinguished road

Any updates on anyone porting the vista theme to 2.0? Just checking before I spend any time on it. The black, slate and others are good but I just liked the vista dark the most.

Ext User
    Vote Rating
    Pagebaker is on a distinguished road

You probably should start working on it then, I think u can borrow the most of the original 1.1 theme

Ext User
    Vote Rating
    ebizviz is on a distinguished road

Lightbulb

My management feel vista dark theme matches closely with our existing applications, they want to go migrate to Ext (with license and support) only if the vista dark theme is available.

If some one has this theme (or modified the 1.x theme to use in 2.x), can you please share this?

Thanks

aarif

Vote Rating
    thejoker101 is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by ebizviz View Post
    My management feel vista dark theme matches closely with our existing applications, they want to go migrate to Ext (with license and support) only if the vista dark theme is available.

If some one has this theme (or modified the 1.x theme to use in 2.x), can you please share this?

Thanks

aarif
    http://extjs.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10950

Ext JS Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    RobbyRacoon is on a distinguished road

That desktop demo app is very cool, and the vista black theme for it looks great! But it's not a general ExtJS Vista theme, and isn't really what was being asked for

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar