Ext User
    Vote Rating
    mmaru is on a distinguished road

Question Ext JS with jQuery

Ext JS with jQuery

What do I need to do to download Ext JS that only includes jQuery?

Which components (Tree, Grid, etc) will I get if I get Ext JS with only jQuery?

I do not have time to learn three JS libraries - I would like to start with one and that is jQuery. Thank you for your help.

Keep up the good work.

Maru

Sencha - Community Support Team JeffHowden's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    JeffHowden is on a distinguished road

You cannot only learn jQuery and be able to use Ext. No matter which core library you use (jQuery, YUI, Prototype/Scriptaculous, or Ext-base), you're still going to have to learn Ext in order to be able to use it. However, regardless of the core library you choose, you do not have to learn that core library in order to use Ext.
    Jeff Howden
    Ext JS - Support Team Volunteer
    jeff@extjs.com

Any and all code samples that are authored by me and posted on the Ext forums or website are hereby released into the public domain and I release anyone or entity of liability by using said code samples unless explicitly stated otherwise.

Opinions are mine and not necessarily endorsed by Ext, LLC. Please do not contact me directly for assistance unless requested by me.

Ext User
    Vote Rating

Thank you Jeff. Your answer is clear and helpful. What do I need to do in order to get Ext JS together with jQuery? Which components will get by choosing Ext with jQuery?

Best regards,

Maru

Ext User
    Vote Rating
    antimatter15 is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by mmaru View Post
    Thank you Jeff. Your answer is clear and helpful. What do I need to do in order to get Ext JS together with jQuery? Which components will get by choosing Ext with jQuery?

Best regards,

Maru
    Ext with jQuery only somewhat reduces the filesize of the combined libraries.

Sencha - Community Support Team JeffHowden's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    JeffHowden is on a distinguished road

The whole point of the core libraries and the adapters is that you get all of the Ext functionality no matter which one you choose.
    Jeff Howden
    Ext JS - Support Team Volunteer
    jeff@extjs.com

Any and all code samples that are authored by me and posted on the Ext forums or website are hereby released into the public domain and I release anyone or entity of liability by using said code samples unless explicitly stated otherwise.

Opinions are mine and not necessarily endorsed by Ext, LLC. Please do not contact me directly for assistance unless requested by me.

Ext User
    Vote Rating

Thank you.

Thread Participants: 2

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi