Vote Rating
    KJedi is on a distinguished road

Question Animating Ext.Sheet

Animating Ext.Sheet

I need the following functionality:
    There is a map with custom markers on it. I handle the tap event and need to show the panel in the top part of the map with information about the tapped item.
    Initially I used the docked component, but when I hide/how it, ther map jumps as well, because component does not cover the map, it moves it down.
    That's correct behavior for docked items, but I need a different one. So I utilized and Ext.Sheet for this. It works like a charm (I only needed to add it to the component where I want it to appear otherwise it appeared in the very top of the page), but I need more now. I want it to slide up/down with animation. Here'w what I use:
    Code:
    Ext.define('CJ.view.search.DetailSheet', {
    	extend: 'Ext.Sheet',
    	alias: 'widget.detailSheet',
    	config: {
    		height: 143,
    		enter: 'top',
    		enterAnimation: {
    			type: 'slide',
    			duration: 500
    		},
    		exit: 'top',
    		exitAnimation: {
    			type: 'slide',
    			duration: 500
    		},
    		stretchX: true,
    		modal: false,
    		cls: 'dealDetailSheet'
    	},
    However when I do hide() or show(), there is no animation there. What I am doing wrong?

Sencha - Senior Forum Manager mitchellsimoens's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute

Animations are not complete yet. If you look at the source for Ext.Sheet, you can see quite a lack of source meaning that this class isn't fully baked.

Looking at our latest code internally, it looks like this should be working in our next release.
    Mitchell Simoens @SenchaMitch
    Sencha Inc, Senior Forum Manager

Think my support is good? Get more personalized support via a support subscription. https://www.sencha.com/store/

Need more help with your app? Hire Sencha Services services@sencha.com

Want to learn Sencha Touch 2? Check out Sencha Touch in Action that is in print!

When posting code, please use BBCode's CODE tags.

Vote Rating
    KJedi is on a distinguished road

Yes, I checked out the code. The Ext.Sheet, parent classes and descendants and could not find how that is animated. That's why I asked here

OK, waiting for the Sencha Touch 2 Beta. Any chances to get it before the end of January?

Thread Participants: 1