Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    cahyadi is on a distinguished road

Default ext gwt sample program to capture ip address

ext gwt sample program to capture ip address

I am new to gwt, I want to make my gwt program can capture localhost IP address, but I do not know how? I already use InetAddress, but the problem arises that does not support for gwt InetAddress .. one can show an example of a simple program to capture the localhost ip address? Here I am using netbeans 6.8, gwt gwt ext 2.4.0 and 2.2.5.
    Please help me ...
    thank you ..

Sencha - GXT Dev Team
    Vote Rating
    Colin Alworth is just really nice Colin Alworth is just really nice Colin Alworth is just really nice Colin Alworth is just really nice Colin Alworth is just really nice

GWT (and so the Ext GWT library) compiles to javascript, and runs in the browser, so can only do what javascript in the browser can do. See http://stackoverflow.com/questions/3...ust-javascript for a discussion on doing this in JS.

One option could be for the webserver to check for the client's address, and pass that back to the client (or use it on the server). Note that this may report multiple clients in certain situations to be the same IP address, such as when they are behind a NAT.

It is possible that you can use some other method to get the address locally - flash or somet other plugin perhaps.

Thread Participants: 1

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar