Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    albilias is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: Page is reloading on Android galaxy s2 after pressing "GO"

Unanswered: Page is reloading on Android galaxy s2 after pressing "GO"

Hi, I'm developing an app using ST 1.1.1. I have a formPanel with a few textfields.
    After I completed inserting data into those text fields I want to hide the keyboard and press my update button.
    As it turns out, the only way I can close the keyboard is by pressing the "GO" button which causes the app to reload. (I get served the HTML page again).
    How can I avoid this behavior? is it possible to press the GO button and hide the keyboard without having my app reloading?
    Thank you.

Sencha - Senior Forum Manager mitchellsimoens's Avatar
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute

First you need to figure out why it is reloading... I am assuming it is submitting the form and since there is no url, it defaults to the current page you are on.
    Mitchell Simoens @SenchaMitch
    Sencha Inc, Senior Forum Manager

Think my support is good? Get more personalized support via a support subscription. https://www.sencha.com/store/

Need more help with your app? Hire Sencha Services services@sencha.com

Want to learn Sencha Touch 2? Check out Sencha Touch in Action that is in print!

When posting code, please use BBCode's CODE tags.

Sencha - Ext JS Dev Team
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    vitalyx is on a distinguished road

Any update on this issue?

I have tried adding the url property, but that didn't help.
    Other "solutions" like
    Code:
    listeners: {
                beforesubmit: function () {
                    return false;
                }
    }
    and
    Code:
    onSymbolKeyup: function (txtField, e) {
            if (e.browserEvent.keyCode == 13)  e.stopEvent();
        }