Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    pepperseb is on a distinguished road

Hey,

How can I use the plugin to translate my defaultBackButtonText and the loadingText properties?

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    barts83 is on a distinguished road

hi, great plugin Mitchell,
    is there example of how to use Ux.locale.Manager locales with Ext.Msg.alert, Ext.XTemplate ?

Vote Rating
    semiaddict is on a distinguished road

Since an alert is created on the fly, I believe the easiest way to have the title and message translated would be to get the values directly from the Locale Manager as so:
    Code:
    Ext.Msg.alert(  Ux.locale.Manager.get('alerts.one.title', 'Your default title here'),
      Ux.locale.Manager.get('alerts.one.message', 'Your default message here'),
      Ext.emptyFn
    );
    Here's the locale json file that would work for the above example:
    Code:
    {  "alerts" : {
        "one"   : {
          "title"  : "This is my first alert",
          "message" : "The alert's message"
        }
      }
    }
    ---
    Oussama Mubarak // Semiaddict

Vote Rating
    tangix is a jewel in the rough tangix is a jewel in the rough tangix is a jewel in the rough

OK, maybe I am doing a complete fool of myself here, but I have to ask after spending an afternoon troubleshooting Ux.locale;
    is Ux.locale compatible with ST 2.1.0-RC2? I have problems localizing my application after moving from 2.0.1.1 to 2.1.0-RC2 and the root cause seems to be that buttons are no longer Ext.Buttons, instead Ext.getClassName() reports them as Ext.Component and then the override(s) fail badly for buttons etc.

Is this just me...?

Love the extension and it has really made my day! Thanks,
    /Mattias

Vote Rating
    intellix will become famous soon enough

Fool you not be. I am also having issues with RC2. Button text does not appear. It works in RC1 though

Vote Rating
    tangix is a jewel in the rough tangix is a jewel in the rough tangix is a jewel in the rough

Interesting to change this (in my eyes "break this") so late in the release process...

Sencha - Senior Forum Manager mitchellsimoens's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute

The button override wasn't hitting the override for the Component. I have pushed some updates to get this to work but the mvc app isn't building properly so I am working on that to get it to build just fine.
    Mitchell Simoens @SenchaMitch
    Sencha Inc, Senior Forum Manager

Think my support is good? Get more personalized support via a support subscription. https://www.sencha.com/store/

Need more help with your app? Hire Sencha Services services@sencha.com

Want to learn Sencha Touch 2? Check out Sencha Touch in Action that is in print!

When posting code, please use BBCode's CODE tags.

Sencha - Senior Forum Manager mitchellsimoens's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute

Ok, figured out the issue and pushed an update. Also removed some trailing commas, don't know who's PR did that, I usually deny the merge if I see them.
    Mitchell Simoens @SenchaMitch
    Sencha Inc, Senior Forum Manager

Think my support is good? Get more personalized support via a support subscription. https://www.sencha.com/store/

Need more help with your app? Hire Sencha Services services@sencha.com

Want to learn Sencha Touch 2? Check out Sencha Touch in Action that is in print!

When posting code, please use BBCode's CODE tags.

Vote Rating

Quote Originally Posted by mitchellsimoens View Post
    Ok, figured out the issue and pushed an update. Also removed some trailing commas, don't know who's PR did that, I usually deny the merge if I see them.
    Thanks Mitchell,
    now working as expected with 2.1.0-RC2.
    2.1.0 is really needed on low-end Android phones to get any kind of performance with ST. 2.0.1.1 is dog slow on my Sony Xperia but 2.1.0 is ... "fast and fluid"

Cheers,
    /Mattias

Vote Rating

OK - found another problem with 2.1.0-RC2. Labels are no longer set correctly on fields. Added a constructor to override/st/field/Field.js to fix it:
    Code:
        constructor : function() {
            this.callSuper(arguments);
        },