Ext GWT Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    DavidHoffer is on a distinguished road

I wasn't trying to imply you should divorce GXT from GWT it should be interoperable. I didn't look for draggable example because that was working with Window, I was using Window because I couldn't figure out how to make resizable work with ContentPanel...until this discussion where you indicated I shouldn't be using Window...like you said you will add example of resizable. I understand you can't change GWT classes...but my point is...if there are not methods on objects that make it clear what can be done...it comes down to having really good docs...both online showcase examples and good javadocs. I understand you are in beta and it's a work in progress.

Sencha - GXT Dev Team
    Vote Rating
    Colin Alworth is a glorious beacon of light Colin Alworth is a glorious beacon of light Colin Alworth is a glorious beacon of light Colin Alworth is a glorious beacon of light Colin Alworth is a glorious beacon of light

Yep, this all makes sense. Keep asking questions to learn, and to point out where we are lacking, and the betas will keep getting better.

Ext GWT Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    DavidHoffer is on a distinguished road

I really appreciate your willingness to reply to these posts...and even on new year's eve! It really helps us get up-to-speed on GXT (w/o help we would make many wrong turns). In my case I am creating a demo for management at my company to see. We are moving away from Flex and the big question is what to use...some have already chosen Dojo...I prefer to use GWT but it's critical it can do what our apps need...and that's why I'm using GXT...yours seems to be the most full featured GWT library.

Thread Participants: 1