Vote Rating
    vadimv will become famous soon enough vadimv will become famous soon enough

Default Setting $relative-image-path-for-uis to 'appname/resources/images' or how to

Setting $relative-image-path-for-uis to 'appname/resources/images' or how to

I can't get to set the compass to check for images in 'appname/resources/images', the var $relative-image-path-for-uis doesn't work for me. Also it din't helped (from guide):

Due to a bug in Ext JS 4.0.2a you will also need to edit line 62 of appname/extjs/resources/themes/lib/utils.rb from this:
    Code:
    images_path =File.join($ext_path,'resources','themes','images', theme)

to this:
    Code:
    images_path = relative_path
    Did somebody managed this ? did you tried to use slice generator, works ok ? thx in advance for any help.

Vote Rating
    vadimv will become famous soon enough vadimv will become famous soon enough

woo...had to modify utils.rb file and play with "theme-background-image" function, even tried the slice generator and made some sprites for the panel, now pls. Btw does anybody know what controls does the generator supports ?, I tried for window too but it seems that it doesn't support it

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    alicexyl is on a distinguished road

Looks like a bug to me. I tested changing $relative-image-path-for-uis a few times, but it really has no effect on the final .css. The custom ui img urls still begin with "../images". Only after I changed line ~44 in in utils.rb from:
    Code:
    relative_path = "../images/"
    to
    Code:
    relative_path = "../images/my-dir"
    that the urls would begin with "../images/my-dir", but this affect extjs img urls too. This basically mean that:
    a. setting this variable have no discernible effect
    b. we cannot separate imgs generated for custom ui from imgs generated for extjs components

I filed a bug as support ticket #7031, and will post here if it gets resolved.

Ext JS Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    scottw is on a distinguished road

I was having problems with "relative-image-path-for-uis" also, but I'm using 4.1. I think the problem is that the variable declaration for "relative-image-path-for-uis" comes after the includes. Try putting it ahead of the includes (where all the other variables are defined). This worked for me.

As it is included by default:

Code:
    // Unless you want to include all components, you must set $include-default to false
    // IF you set this to true, you can also remove lines 10 to 38 of this file
    $include-default: false;

// Insert your custom variables here.
    // $base-color: #aa0000;

@import 'ext4/default/all';

// You may remove any of the following modules that you
    // do not use in order to create a smaller css file.
    @include extjs-boundlist;

// This line changes the location of your images when creating UIs to be relative instead of within the ExtJS directory.
    // You MUST set this to true/string value if you are creating new UIs + supporting legacy browsers.
    // This only applies to new UIs. It does not apply to default component images (i.e. when changing $base-color)
    // The value can either be true, in which case the image path will be "../images/"
    // or a string, of where the path is
    $relative-image-path-for-uis: true; // defaults to "../images/" when true
    How it should be:

Code:
    // Unless you want to include all components, you must set $include-default to false
    // IF you set this to true, you can also remove lines 10 to 38 of this file
    $include-default: false;

// Insert your custom variables here.
    // $base-color: #aa0000;
    // This line changes the location of your images when creating UIs to be relative instead of within the ExtJS directory.
    // You MUST set this to true/string value if you are creating new UIs + supporting legacy browsers.
    // This only applies to new UIs. It does not apply to default component images (i.e. when changing $base-color)
    // The value can either be true, in which case the image path will be "../images/"
    // or a string, of where the path is
    $relative-image-path-for-uis: true; // defaults to "../images/" when true

@import 'ext4/default/all';

// You may remove any of the following modules that you
    // do not use in order to create a smaller css file.
    @include extjs-boundlist;

Ext JS Premium Member schoterson's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    schoterson is on a distinguished road

Hey ScottW

I've done this and still had no luck, moving the variable declaration above the import/includes didn't make a difference. And if I make that change in the utils.rb on line #62 all my image paths turn out relative to ../images/whatever even the out of box extjs ones so that isn't a good thing.

Did you have to make any other changes inorder for your custom UI components to use the correct relative path to the images?

Thanks in advance

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    capricx is on a distinguished road

i have same like problem.please tell me how to access icon image "resources/icons/Icon.png" from my Main view. i am getting problem.please describe relative and absolute path.

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar