Thank you for reporting this bug. We will make it our priority to review this report.
    Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    kenoyer130 is on a distinguished road

Default GWT - Beta 1 - Stacked bar charts don't take into account stack size

GWT - Beta 1 - Stacked bar charts don't take into account stack size

You can actually see this in your samples- >

http://sencha.com/examples-dev/#Exam...tackedbarchart

Hover over the stacked series and note that the hover values are too small for the actual space. For instance, 2005 - comedy shows a tooltip value of 111M but only goes up to around 38M.

The problem seems to be that the Max height of the stacked bar chart is based on the largest one in the series, not the largest total of the series stacked.

Any ETA on a fix as we have a project going out in a few weeks that this affects!

If I had to guess, I would say that in BarSeries.java method calculateBounds in the if(stacked) check, the sum of the yFields should be added to the totalPositive collection, not each individual series value.

Ext GWT Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    LEWJO10@ca.com is on a distinguished road

You can work around this problem by configuring a ValueProvider that provides the maximum cumulative value for each time interval or category item and adding it to the NumericAxis. I usually add only two ValueProviders to the NumericAxis: one that provides zero and another that provides the maximum value for each time interval or category item.

Ext GWT Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    LEWJO10@ca.com is on a distinguished road

I forgot to mention that I use the two min / max ValueProviders only for the NumericAxis. There is no need to use them anywhere else.

Thread Participants: 1