Ext User
    Vote Rating
    shade is on a distinguished road

I meant that an item will stay highlighted in the list if you call removeValue on it (when using multiSelect). I wasn't sure if this was intended behavior or a bug. Changing the store works just fine.

Sencha Premium Member andrei.neculau's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    andrei.neculau is on a distinguished road

@shade - I'm sorry I didn't get your point the first time. Yes, it seems obvious that your comment is the "normal/expected behavior". I will post an update shortly.

Vote Rating

Updated just now - added a fix to clearValue which cleared only the text, and not the value (already posted a bug-thread on this) and added a clear trigger.

Vote Rating
    galdaka is an unknown quantity at this point

Excellent widget! Thanks for share.

Vote Rating

Updated now to support history capabilities for (Single) Select

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    Graaf is on a distinguished road

I've added the multiselect in my grid, as a custom editor.
    But the initial values of the field ( loaded from datastore ) aren't "read" by the multiselect.
    So it appends the values selected, instead of using the values to determine which one is selected and whcoh one not....

edit:

Can't you do the "this.valueArray = this.getValue()?[this.getValue()]:[];" somewhere when the multiselect is opened?
    Instead on initComponent? Data isn't loaded into the widget useing it in grid.

And is sorting possible?

Vote Rating

First of all be sure that you have the latest version!

Secondly, I don't know if I follow you on this.
    I modified the grid example in examples/grid in order to use Ext.ux.Andrie.Select. It seems to be working ok. I'm attaching them now - you need to change the path to the Select component in the html file.

I admit that at the moment I'm busy with others, and I did not develop an application with the new Ext.ux.Andrie.Select for Ext2.0 , so you may be right that there is a bug - can anyone confirm this situation? any details?

As regards the sorting - sure. Sorting is available as it is for ComboBox. Just sort its store (selectComponent.store)!
    Attached Files

Ext JS Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    KimH is on a distinguished road

Just tried it, and found a bug:

Select a country from the first dropdown using the mouse and move to the next field either by mouse or TAB.
    Now go back to the dropdown using shift-TAB and choose another country by Alt-Down and then use the up/down key. To select press TAB and the country will be selected and cursor moved to the next field, but the Value field will not be set.

Vote Rating

@KimH - I will assume that "first dropdown" refers to the Select component - the 3rd dropdown, after ComboBox and ComboBox (Force).

First of all, please pay attention to what it is written on the demo page. It contains VALUABLE information. On the right column, you can read "(Diff) Doesn't select on TAB key press".

Because this component supports multiSelect, the TAB key needed to lose its make-selection function. In order for that to happen, you must use ENTER. TAB only goes to the next form field.

So my scenario when trying out your steps goes like this: after shift-tab, alt-down, moving up/down and pressing tab - I get the same value for the component, same selection in the list, and I simply move to the next field. What browser are you using (me - Firefox 2) ?

Ext User
    Vote Rating
    simonbun is on a distinguished road

I've hit a bug it seems. When I use setValue([val1, val2, valn]), the appropriate items from the dropdown are not selected (i.e. highlighted in blue).

To demonstrate:
    Run: Ext.getCmp('ext-comp-1011').setValue(['DE', 'US'])

on the demo page. The values are set correctly, but they are not selected in the dropdown itself.

Thanks for a great widget by the way!

regards,
    Simon