Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    bstras21 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Variables in Views

Variables in Views

I'm sure this is easy but I can't seem to pass any variables into my views from my controller. Does anyone know the best practice for this? I'm using touch pr2 and working with the MVC pattern.

Thanks

Sencha - Senior Forum Manager mitchellsimoens's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute

You can set a property on the view before an action and that action can check that property. Or you can have a method on the view that accepts a parameter.
    Mitchell Simoens @SenchaMitch
    Sencha Inc, Senior Forum Manager

Think my support is good? Get more personalized support via a support subscription. https://www.sencha.com/store/

Need more help with your app? Hire Sencha Services services@sencha.com

Want to learn Sencha Touch 2? Check out Sencha Touch in Action that is in print!

When posting code, please use BBCode's CODE tags.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    bstras21 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for the quick response, would happen to know of an example you can point me to.

Thread Participants: 1