Vote Rating
    slemmon is a splendid one to behold slemmon is a splendid one to behold slemmon is a splendid one to behold slemmon is a splendid one to behold slemmon is a splendid one to behold slemmon is a splendid one to behold slemmon is a splendid one to behold

Default tab 16px icon is trimmed in FF5

tab 16px icon is trimmed in FF5

My 16px tall icons are trimmed in Ext JS 4 on the tabs in tabPanel in FF5. Changing:

Code:
    .x-tab-default-top button, .x-tab-default-top .x-tab-inner {
        height: 16px;
        line-height: 13px;
    }

.x-tab-default-top {
        border-radius: 4px 4px 0 0;
        border-style: solid;
        border-width: 1px 1px 0;
        padding: 2px 3px 0;
    }
    seemed to keep the icons from being trimmed (for the top tabs, of course. similar action on the bottom tabs).

Sencha - Senior Forum Manager mitchellsimoens's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute

Are you wanting to file a bug report?
    Mitchell Simoens @SenchaMitch
    Sencha Inc, Senior Forum Manager

Think my support is good? Get more personalized support via a support subscription. https://www.sencha.com/store/

Need more help with your app? Hire Sencha Services services@sencha.com

Want to learn Sencha Touch 2? Check out Sencha Touch in Action that is in print!

When posting code, please use BBCode's CODE tags.

Vote Rating
    slemmon is a splendid one to behold slemmon is a splendid one to behold slemmon is a splendid one to behold slemmon is a splendid one to behold slemmon is a splendid one to behold slemmon is a splendid one to behold slemmon is a splendid one to behold

I can do that. Better to do it here or in the 4.1 Beta forum or the Ext 4 bugs forum?

Sencha - Senior Forum Manager mitchellsimoens's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by slemmon View Post
    I can do that. Better to do it here or in the 4.1 Beta forum or the Ext 4 bugs forum?
    Bugs forum so we can push into out bug tracker.
    Mitchell Simoens @SenchaMitch
    Sencha Inc, Senior Forum Manager

Think my support is good? Get more personalized support via a support subscription. https://www.sencha.com/store/

Need more help with your app? Hire Sencha Services services@sencha.com

Want to learn Sencha Touch 2? Check out Sencha Touch in Action that is in print!

When posting code, please use BBCode's CODE tags.

Vote Rating
    skirtle has much to be proud of skirtle has much to be proud of skirtle has much to be proud of skirtle has much to be proud of skirtle has much to be proud of skirtle has much to be proud of skirtle has much to be proud of skirtle has much to be proud of skirtle has much to be proud of skirtle has much to be proud of

I wonder if this is the same as this known issue from the release notes:

EXTJSIV-3719 - The icon in tab is not centered vertically

Vote Rating

Oh, maybe so. Anyone able to look at the details of that ticket and see if this would be a duplicate or if that addresses something separate?

Vote Rating

Maybe this is addressed under: EXTJSIV-4872?

Thread Participants: 2

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar