Thank you for reporting this bug. We will make it our priority to review this report.
    Vote Rating
    PhiLho is on a distinguished road

Exclamation Current limitations of Live Grid (in demo)

Current limitations of Live Grid (in demo)

I look at the Ext GWT 3 beta 1 demo for the Live Grid: http://www.sencha.com/examples-dev/#...Place:livegrid with Chrome 16 and Firefox 9.
    I am perplex as the grid has no scroll bar. It reacts to mouse wheel, scrolling as expected, but I hope scroll bars will be added (with live display of row ranges when moving the thumb, as seen in Vaadin, but not in Ext GWT 2 demo...).
    I also notice that I can navigate with the arrow keys inside the displayed rows, but I am not allowed to scroll with them, nor with PageUp/Down.
    I see v.2 has the same limitation, but I hope the problem will be addressed in 3.0!

Sencha - GXT Dev Team
    Vote Rating
    Colin Alworth is a glorious beacon of light Colin Alworth is a glorious beacon of light Colin Alworth is a glorious beacon of light Colin Alworth is a glorious beacon of light Colin Alworth is a glorious beacon of light

The live grid is missing its scrollbar - it was present in earlier builds, but something has made it not visible again - this will be fixed in a later release.

I am confused about your comment about the live display of range not present in Ext GWT 2 - are you referring to something other than the numbers visible at the bottom of the example at http://www.sencha.com/examples/#livegrid ?

Pageup/PageDown and navigation outside of the currently visible items aren't in Ext GWT 2 - we will consider adding this in Ext GWT 3.

Vote Rating
    PhiLho is on a distinguished road

In some products (eg. Vaadin), when you move the thumb of the scrollbar, a kind of tooltip remains beside the thumb and displays in real time the range that will be displayed when releasing the thumb. Thus, if we want to quickly reach the rows around the index 1000, for example, we don't have to do a guess work on the approximate thumb position.
    Not a compelling feature, but something that can be nice to have.

Thanks for your precise and fast answers.

Thread Participants: 1