Answers
    Vote Rating
    lorezyra will become famous soon enough

Question Answered: (Old question rehashed) HTMLEditor - focus / blur events

Answered: (Old question rehashed) HTMLEditor - focus / blur events

I've seen this question asked before, but I have yet to see a decent answer...

Why is there no blur/focus event for the HTMLEditor component?

I've tried to listen with the "change" event, however it doesn't appear to work... The "push" event is too much recursion for what I'm doing. (I don't need the performance degragetion.)

Is there a good way to listen for the blur event? I need to check the content of the Editor on blur...
    Perfection as a goal is a nice idea that can point one in a specific direction. However, since "perfection" is an ever changing (evolving?) and moving target, one must admit that perfection can never be obtained...

When in doubt, check the d4mn source code!

2. In 4.1.0 Beta 1 there is.

Sencha - Senior Forum Manager mitchellsimoens's Avatar
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute

In 4.1.0 Beta 1 there is.
    Mitchell Simoens @SenchaMitch
    Sencha Inc, Senior Forum Manager

Think my support is good? Get more personalized support via a support subscription. https://www.sencha.com/store/

Need more help with your app? Hire Sencha Services services@sencha.com

Want to learn Sencha Touch 2? Check out Sencha Touch in Action that is in print!

When posting code, please use BBCode's CODE tags.

Answers
    Vote Rating
    lorezyra will become famous soon enough

Default broken beta

broken beta

In that case, I'm looking forward to the final release of 4.1...

I tried 4.1.0.b1, and it broke my layouts. I didn't want to spend much time troubleshooting the beta when I have yet to finish migrating my ExtJS 3.x app to 4.0. I've spent 2 months already and I'm about half-way done. This will definitely take some time. Migrating from 3 to 4 is almost murder for the brain. It requires a lot of careful planning to get away with.
    Perfection as a goal is a nice idea that can point one in a specific direction. However, since "perfection" is an ever changing (evolving?) and moving target, one must admit that perfection can never be obtained...

When in doubt, check the d4mn source code!

Thread Participants: 1

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar