Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    bonn is on a distinguished road

Question Unanswered: ExtJS client and data integration with REST

Unanswered: ExtJS client and data integration with REST

I'm planning to build an ExtJS client with AdobeAIR which communicate with a dedicated data center (PHP). The communication will be using REST web service.

Basically, in the client (ExtJS):
    1. There will be a login form.
    2. On login success, the viewport is available with panels of which the user's role has access.
    And in the server (PHP)
    1. Only admins can login directly in it.
    2. User creation, role assignments are handled here.
    I already have the server part running. Currently I'm having difficulties in the client side. Any direction about tutorial, link or anything is much appreciated.

Regards.

Sencha - Senior Forum Manager mitchellsimoens's Avatar
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute

You're gonna have a very hard time getting Ext JS 4 to work within Air I believe.
    Mitchell Simoens @SenchaMitch
    Sencha Inc, Senior Forum Manager

Think my support is good? Get more personalized support via a support subscription. https://www.sencha.com/store/

Need more help with your app? Hire Sencha Services services@sencha.com

Want to learn Sencha Touch 2? Check out Sencha Touch in Action that is in print!

When posting code, please use BBCode's CODE tags.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    bonn is on a distinguished road

the AdobeAIR part is still trivial though.
    The main problem is how the communication flow between the extjs components to achieve those 2 requirements

Thread Participants: 1