Hybrid View

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    Evan Smith is on a distinguished road

Default deferred binding failed ... GWT BridgeImpl.create

deferred binding failed ... GWT BridgeImpl.create

Hello,

Well I am new to Ext GWT, and I followed the setup.txt file from the beta 3.0 to put EXT GWT into my project. However, now I get an error at runtime in eclipise. One which I did not have before and one that I am unclear on how to move past.

I would like to explore using your product and am hoping to just use a button or something to see what it is like in our UiBinder based GWT application.

Thanks,
    Evan

Here are some warnings/messages, not sure what to provide for more help.
    10:43:12.608 [ERROR] [bdlive] Unable to load module entry point class com.google.gwt.user.client.UserAgentAsserter (see associated exception for details)
    java.lang.RuntimeException: Deferred binding failed for 'com.google.gwt.user.client.UserAgentAsserter$UserAgentProperty' (did you forget to inherit a required module?)
    at com.google.gwt.dev.shell.GWTBridgeImpl.create(GWTBridgeImpl.java:53)
    at com.google.gwt.core.client.GWT.create(GWT.java:97)
    at com.google.gwt.user.client.UserAgentAsserter.onModuleLoad(UserAgentAsserter.java:44)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at com.google.gwt.dev.shell.ModuleSpace.onLoad(ModuleSpace.java:396)
    at com.google.gwt.dev.shell.OophmSessionHandler.loadModule(OophmSessionHandler.java:200)
    at com.google.gwt.dev.shell.BrowserChannelServer.processConnection(BrowserChannelServer.java:525)
    at com.google.gwt.dev.shell.BrowserChannelServer.run(BrowserChannelServer.java:363)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
    Caused by: com.google.gwt.core.ext.UnableToCompleteException: (see previous log entries)
    at com.google.gwt.dev.shell.ModuleSpace.rebind(ModuleSpace.java:595)
    at com.google.gwt.dev.shell.ModuleSpace.rebindAndCreate(ModuleSpace.java:455)
    at com.google.gwt.dev.shell.GWTBridgeImpl.create(GWTBridgeImpl.java:49)
    at com.google.gwt.core.client.GWT.create(GWT.java:97)
    at com.google.gwt.user.client.UserAgentAsserter.onModuleLoad(UserAgentAsserter.java:44)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at com.google.gwt.dev.shell.ModuleSpace.onLoad(ModuleSpace.java:396)
    at com.google.gwt.dev.shell.OophmSessionHandler.loadModule(OophmSessionHandler.java:200)
    at com.google.gwt.dev.shell.BrowserChannelServer.processConnection(BrowserChannelServer.java:525)
    at com.google.gwt.dev.shell.BrowserChannelServer.run(BrowserChannelServer.java:363)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

Hello,

Leaving all the other steps of setup.txt I just removed the following and the error WENT AWAY. So the question is
    why and perhaps beta just does not work yet?
    <!--
    <inherits name='com.sencha.gxt.ui.GXT' />
    <inherits name="com.sencha.gwt.uibinder.UiBinder"/>
    <inherits name='com.sencha.gxt.chart.Chart' />
    -->

Yes I added in more than setup.txt said, but I got the error with just one, thought it was missing something.

Evan Smith, MS MD
    VP Engineering
    RelayTM.com

Software Architect
    Vote Rating
    sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light

Which GWT version are you using?

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

Default most current

most current

gwt-2.4.0

Sencha - GXT Dev Team
    Vote Rating
    Colin Alworth is a glorious beacon of light Colin Alworth is a glorious beacon of light Colin Alworth is a glorious beacon of light Colin Alworth is a glorious beacon of light Colin Alworth is a glorious beacon of light

The sencha copy of UiBinder should be added after any other inherits statement, to be on the safe side. It shouldn't be affecting it in this case though - somehow GWT's own internals are being messed up, instead, this would cause an issue when trying to use ui:with with attributes, but the effect would be that the attributes would be ignored.

GXT 3 beta 1 is able to be used - in addition to the examples app, an app written at the SenchaCon event this past fall can compile with beta1, tested earlier this week https://github.com/niloc132/SenchaConSnake

Can you post the full build log, and perhaps all of your module file, as it is when the error occurs?

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

Default Ok

Ok

ok